Putting your clients first
When your clients choose a Valley Physicians Network (VPN) doctor, they have access to providers that work together to help provide personal attention and easy access to quality care.
We work with local hospitals, urgent care centers and specialists to deliver the medical benefits available to your clients through their health insurance plan.
Help is here
Choosing a Medicare plan can be overwhelming. That’s why clients come to you. And you want to help them find the best fit. We can help. Here are some examples of the questions and issues Valley Physicians Network can handle for you:
- If member is being balance-billed, we can research and give member next steps for resolution.
- Verify eligibility (with the understanding health plans frequently retro disenrollment).
- Assist with medical network information including primary care doctors, specialists, hospitals and other ancillary services.
- Provide status of claim or authorization without sharing personal health information.
- Help with primary care doctor access — getting an appointment with the office.
- Manage any complaints with a primary care doctor.
- Assist with information about open or closed practices for primary care doctors.
To request provider network directories or promotional items, please fill out the form.
You have a dedicated customer service representative to help with client issues.
Customer Service Representative
Hours: Mon.–Thurs. 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m. PT
Fri. 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. PT
Stay informed. Connect with us.
Learn more about the services we offer your clients. Get important information and updates.